Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rice Things

Rice Things
2401 Artesia Blvd # 105
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
(310) 214-9033


So last Friday I get off of work early and I decide to "try" to sprint home in the rain (it took me almost 2 hours to get home) On my voyage home, I got pretty hungry and decided I wanted some Rice Things (in redondo Beach), but not wanting to go alone, I call up Rudy.
Like a normal Rudy conversation he only belt out a few choice words, "Hello", "home, "sure, "ya" and the trademark Rudy "Ya!!" so by that I know
he is home and is down to accompany me to get a early dinner/late lunch at rice things.
On the way to rice things, I am goi
ng down Redondo Beach blvd heading towards the beach when there is a huge break in the clouds and the gnarliest glare from the sun I have ever seen, it was reflecting off the wet street and we had to pull over for a second or we were gonna crash. Me and Rudy were rubbing our eyes, and all you can hear Rudy yell is " My eyes, I can still see the glare when I close them" and "It burns"
At this point we were dying from laughter. we get back on the road again when the clouds cover the Sun, then we make it to rice things with no problems. We order a 3 item combo each

I got my Favorite, Chicken Katsu. I also got Vegetable Tempura, and Beef teriyaki. I felt Like I wanted a roll too so I order a Philadelphia roll (spicy tuna and cream cheese)Rudy Ordered the Super California rolls (real crab meat and some fish egg stuff on top) and beef and chicken teriyaki. We smashed on our food and we both plan on sharing a the Philadelphia roll. he cream cheese texture makes it pretty strange, so we didn't finish the roll, all in all it was a good time, I always have fun when I hang with Raul. And rice Things is awesome, check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment