Thursday, February 5, 2009

F**K David Beckham



















Now every one knows David Beckham is my favorite soccer player. I went absolutely nuts when the Los Angeles Galaxy signed him two years ago. Not only did he start his career with my favotire European team the Manchester United Red Devils, then He went to another team I am very fond of, Real Madrid from Spain, But he was going to end his career with My hometown Team in Los Angeles. Well to stay in shape drring the offseason he went to Italy to play for A.C. Milan for a few months, and now that he is back in europe he no longer wants to come back to L.A., He wants the galaxy to trade/sell his contract so he can stay in Italy. We then you should hae never signed that 35 million/5 year contract, and make all this fuss about coming to America to play soccer here. Well you know what Becks, L.A. dont want anyone who don't wanna be here, Im sorry poshs acting career never took off man...so kick rocks and have a good day, I'll always love you, but your acting like a little bitch right now

2 comments:

  1. hes not going anywhere according to the news tonight. he'll be back on the galaxy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, thank you Jesus! I am very fond of how beautiful that man is and I'm a huge fan of his as well but I'm annoyed with him and all of his crybaby whining about how he wants to stay in Italy.

    When he gets back, I'm gonna laugh when he gets boo'd. L.A. aint no joke, I thought he knew.

    ReplyDelete